Saturday, November 10, 2007

Recovering

I had minor foot surgery this week, not for anything life threatening but to take care of an annoyance that has been growing more so over the past few months. I'm a bit laid up in that I'm supposed to have the foot elevated to prevent swelling. I was hoping to be more mobile by the weekend than I am, but walking around is uncomfortable. My husband is being wonderful about keeping me fed and dealing with the weekend guests. I'm trying to spend a little time doing paperwork each day and then go back to being a good patient so I can be fully recovered by next weekend. This is a difficult profession in which to schedule health-related procedures, but if we don't take care of our health, how can we take care of our guests, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Muffins,

Its Anna D. Im sorry to hear about your tootsie. I hope you are good as new again soon. I miss you guys. I hope you are both well. I was thinking about reserving the cottage for a week in June 2009 for me and some of my girlfriends to celebrate my big 50th bday. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can do a head count.

I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and if you are out this way please stop by.
All my love to you and A.

Anna